What would it take to change the world?
Rotary International is the world's first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self. Our club, Union West Rotary (Indian Trail), formed April 2, 1996, and meets every Thursday morning, 7:30am - 8:30am at the Indian Trail Civic Building.
Union West Rotary Local Service Projects
- Quarterly NC Roadside Pick-up along Old Monroe Road
- Indian Trail Christmas Parade
- Holiday Cookies With Santa at Union West Library
- Food for Families
- Back to School Bash
- Supplementary Books and Programs for Patrons at Union West Library
- Dictionaries for Union County 3rd graders
- Scholarships for rising 11th / 12th grade students to Rotary’s Seminar for Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Indian Trail’s first Community Garden
Union West Rotary International Service Project
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Project that will allow communities to acheive sustainable access to adequate safe water, improved sanitation facilities and hygiene training in the Eprata and Angolela Districts in Ethiopia. Project totaling over $800K.
Union West Rotary Jazz in the Park Event on July 22, 2016
Want to learn about Union West?
VISITOR INFORMATION GUIDE
NEW MEMBER INFORMATION GUIDE & CLUB GUIDELINES
UNION WEST ROTARY CLUB HISTORY